New message notification
If you have several mailboxes, you can receive notifications in Yandex.Mail about your other email accounts. To set up notifications:
- Open Create filter. and click
- Under Apply, choose the type of message to apply the rule to from the list:
- Under If, set the filter conditions:
For more information about parameters and values, see How to set a condition.
- You can specify several conditions for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- Under If, click Add condition, then choose the parameter and its value.
- Specify if these conditions must be met simultaneously:
- Under Take the following action, enable Send notification to and enter the address where notifications will be sent.
- Click Create a rule. Enter your Yandex password.
- Check the mailbox you entered for receiving notifications. You will receive an email with instructions on how to confirm receiving notifications. After confirmation, you will receive new email notifications in the specified mailbox.
I don't receive notifications
Check for any incorrect characters in the address you entered.
Also check if the receiving mailbox has any rules for deleting or moving messages to Spam.
Enter your valid personal information in Yandex.Passport and link your phone number to your account. It may be that our security system considers your account suspicious and blocked the mailbox. This usually happens if you don't link a phone number to your mailbox or enter a fake name in Yandex.Passport. The block is automatically removed after 24 hours. If you try to send an email during this time, the block is extended for another 24 hours.