For pop-up and conref
All files that you have ever sent or received are saved to your Yandex.Disk in the Mail attachments folder.
The following questions frequently arise concerning this Yandex.Mail page:
The following question topics frequently arise concerning this Yandex.Mail page:
Define your problem:
- Messages are not collected from Gmail
If you have set up collecting messages from Gmail:
- Set Less secure apps to Allow less secure apps on the Sign in and Security page.
- Grant access to the mail importer on the Google accounts page.
- If you use two-step authentication to log in to your Google account, create an application password for the mail importer.
Re-connect mail import with the new password:
- Go to mail collection settings.
- Click on the name of the mail importer in the list of connected mailboxes and then click Configure.
- Click Server connection settings .
- Enter a new password in Connection settings.
- Click Save changes.
Make sure that POP3 or IMAP access is enabled in the settings of your Yandex mailbox:
- Select the required protocol.
- Save the changes.
Make sure that POP3 or IMAP access is enabled in the settings of the mailbox the emails are collected from.
- Click the button in the lower left-hand corner.
- Choose Email clients in the menu on the left.
- Enable the I want to access my mailbox using a mail client option.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click Send.
- Go to Gmail settings and click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In POP Download (Status) click Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded).
- In the IMAP Access (Status) click Enable IMAP.
- Click Save changes.
- Click the icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings.
- In the Manage accounts section click the Connect devices and apps with POP link.
- Select Enable.
- In the Deleting downloaded messages section, choose Don't allow devices or apps to delete messages from Outlook.com. If an application or device is set up to delete messages, Outlook.com will move them to a special POP folder instead.
- Click Save.
For Mail.ru, access to IMAP and POP3 is activated automatically.
Outlook.com can only send emails using POP. To activate POP access:
Yahoo! mail can only send emails using POP. This protocol is enabled by default.
If your mail service is not available in the list, contact support for information.
Even if two-factor authentication is disabled, you need to use application passwords to connect the mail fetcher on another mail server. Create a special password following these instructions and enter it in the mail import settings of the other mail service.
If two-factor authentication is enabled, you need to use application passwords to connect the mail fetcher on another mail server. Create a special password following these instructions and enter it in the mail import settings of the other mail service.
- The email is displayed with errors
If an email doesn't display pictures, formatting ,or shows strange characters instead of text, it means that something is preventing these items from being displayed correctly. To find out why this happens and how to solve the problem, see Error displaying email.
- The Yandex.Mail page is displayed with errors
To find out why this happens and how to solve the problem, see Errors loading and displaying Yandex.Mail
- What does the non-delivery report mean?
To find out what a non-delivery reports mean, see I received a non-delivery report.
- Messages have disappeared from the mailbox
To find out why it happens and how to solve the problem, see Email has disappeared from my mailbox.
- How do I create a filter?
To create a filter for incoming email, read the article Create a filter.
- How do I set up a filter condition?
To set up a filter condition, see How to set up a condition.
- How do I automatically sort email by folder?
To have incoming email automatically sorted by folder, see Automatic message sorting by folder.
- How do I set up mail forwarding?
To configure email forwarding to another mailbox, see Email forwarding to another address.
- How do I activate email notification?
If you have several mailboxes, you can receive notifications in Yandex.Mail about your other email accounts. To set up notifications, see New email notification.
- How do I configure the autoresponder?
If you go on vacation and are unavailable, set up an autoresponder to reply to incoming email that meets certain conditions. To set up an autoresponder, set Automatic replies.
- How do I link an alternative email address?
- You are asked to send your username and password
To find out why this happens and how to solve the problem, see Phishing (online fraud).
- I get security certificate errors
To find out why this happens and how to solve the problem, see I see security certificate errors.