Create a form
To conduct a survey, collect votes, accept requests, or take orders, create a form:
- Go to the Yandex Forms version where you want to create the form. How to choose a Yandex Forms version
- Select a template for your form or click Create a form in the top panel.
- To change the name of the form, hover over New form and click the icon.
- Customize the appearance of the form.
- To see what your form will look like after publishing, click Preview.
- To limit the timeframe for accepting responses or the number of respondents, use options on the Settings tab. By default, no limits are set.
- To use data from responses in other services, configure integration.
Copy a form
To create a new form based on an existing one, copy the form and edit it:
- In the upper panel in Yandex.Forms, go to My forms.
- Select a form and hover over it.
- Click and select Copy.
- Edit prompts and adjust the settings of the new form.
Use a template
Yandex Forms has several templates for popular types of forms. To create a form based on a template:
- Go to the Yandex Forms home page.
Select a template:
- Feedback form: For collecting users' reviews.
- Questionnaire: For a survey on any topic.
- Application: For collecting service requests or customer orders.
- Registration for an event: For collecting applications to take part in an event.
To create a form from scratch, select From scratch.
- To see what the form with your selected template will look like after publishing, click For the user.
- Click Create form from template.