This block is for prompts that require entering a number in response. For example, you can ask users to solve an equation.
The response must be an integer or a fraction with no more than 2 decimal places. The format of the entered number is checked when the user completes the test.
Enter a prompt that requires a number in response.
- To add an image to the prompt, click .
- To add a comment or hint to the prompt, click + Add comment. The comment is displayed in a small font.
- To format the text of your prompt or comment, use Markdown.
- Enter the correct response. It must be an integer or a fraction with no more than 2 decimal places.
- Specify how many points the user gets for the correct response. It must be a positive integer or fraction with no more than 2 decimal places.
- Question ID
Use the question ID for pre-filling forms.
You can edit the ID. All questions in the same form must have unique IDs.
- Required prompt
Turn on this option to mark a required prompt with an “asterisk”. If the user doesn't respond to this prompt, they can't submit the completed form.
- Hidden question
Turn on this option if you don't want to show a prompt on the form. You can use hidden questions for sending technical parameters.Important. Don't turn on Hidden question and Required prompt at the same time, or users won't be able to submit the completed form.