Series of questions
A series of questions combines several different types of questions. When the user fills out the form, they can copy a series of questions and answer them again. This is convenient if they need to enter the same data multiple times on the same form.
For example, you can add a series of questions that has the “Name”, “Last name”, and “Email” fields to a form for registering event participants. Then the user can create a group application for taking part in the event by copying the series of questions and entering multiple participants' data in the same form.
You can also use a series to group multiple questions together and set up common display conditions for them.
To add a series of questions:
- Add a Series of questions block to the form workspace.
- To add questions to the series, drag them from the workspace or from the left panel to the Series of questions block.
Questions in a series are marked with a vertical line along the left edge of the workspace. You can edit questions in a series in the same way as separate questions.
- To change the heading for a series of questions, click it.
- To change where a series of questions is placed on a form, hover over the series and drag it by the icon to the right place.
- To set up display conditions for a series of questions, hover over it and click the icon that appears.