Rate on a scale
In this block, the user can evaluate an item or event on a given scale. For example, if you want to collect feedback about an event, you can ask users to rate it on a five-point scale for categories like how well it was organized, topics that were presented, and how the host or moderator did their job.
Enter your prompt. For example, ask the user to rate something.
- To add an image to the prompt, click .
- To add a comment or hint to the prompt, click + Add comment. The comment is displayed in a small font.
- To format the text of your prompt or comment, use Markdown.
- In the Criteria section, set criteria for evaluating an item or list multiple items to evaluate. For example, you can set the following criteria for evaluating an event: how well it was organized, the topics presented, and how the host or moderator did their job.
- To add a criterion, select the Add option field and enter a name.
- To move a criterion to a different position in the list, drag it by the icon.
- To delete a criterion, click .
In the Responses section, set the rating scale. The user needs to select a response option for each criterion. For example, for rating on a five-point scale, you can set numbers from 1 to 5 as responses. Or you can set three grades: “good”, “satisfactory”, and “bad”.
- To add a response option, select Add option and enter the text of the response.
- To format the text of the response, use Markdown.
- To move an option to a different position in the list, drag it by the icon.
- Question ID
Use the question ID for pre-filling forms.
You can edit the ID. All questions in the same form must have unique IDs.
- Required prompt
Turn on this option to mark a required prompt with an “asterisk”. If the user doesn't respond to this prompt, they can't submit the completed form.
- Hidden question
Turn on this option if you don't want to show a prompt on the form. You can use hidden questions for sending technical parameters.Important. Don't turn on Hidden question and Required prompt at the same time, or users won't be able to submit the completed form.