This block lets users attach a file to the form, like a photo or an error report.
Users can attach up to 20 files with a maximum total size of 20 MB.
Enter the block title.
- To add an image to the title, click .
- To add a comment or hint to the prompt, click + Add comment. The comment is displayed in a small font.
- To format the field header or comment, use Markdown.
- Question ID
Use the question ID for pre-filling forms.
You can edit the ID. All questions in the same form must have unique IDs.
- Required prompt
Turn on this option to mark a required prompt with an “asterisk”. If the user doesn't respond to this prompt, they can't submit the completed form.
- Hidden question
Turn on this option if you don't want to show a prompt on the form. You can use hidden questions for sending technical parameters.Important. Don't turn on Hidden question and Required prompt at the same time, or users won't be able to submit the completed form.
- Allow multiple attachments
- This option is always on by default. The user can attach up to 20 files to the form. To allow only one file to be attached, turn off this option.