In this block, the user can specify a date or a date range, like their date of birth or vacation period.
Enter the field name or the prompt.
- To add an image to the prompt, click .
- To add a comment or hint to the prompt, click + Add comment. The comment is displayed in a small font.
- To format the text of your prompt or comment, use Markdown.
- Date range
- Turn this on if you want to get a date range in response, like the beginning and end of a vacation.
If this option is turned off, the user can specify a single date.
- Limit the date range
- Turn this on to set the date range in which the user can select a date. For example, do this if you ask users to register for an event that lasts one week.
- Question ID
Use the question ID for pre-filling forms.
You can edit the ID. All questions in the same form must have unique IDs.
- Required prompt
Turn on this option to mark a required prompt with an “asterisk”. If the user doesn't respond to this prompt, they can't submit the completed form.
- Hidden question
Turn on this option if you don't want to show a prompt on the form. You can use hidden questions for sending technical parameters.Important. Don't turn on Hidden question and Required prompt at the same time, or users won't be able to submit the completed form.