Cities and countries
In this block, the user can select cities or countries. For example, they can specify the city where they live.
Suggestions are available from the city and country directory.
Enter the field name or the prompt.
- To add an image to the title, click .
- To add a comment or hint to the prompt, click + Add comment. The comment is displayed in a small font.
- To format the text of your prompt or comment, use Markdown.
In the Responses section, select which type of response to use in this block: Cities or Countries.
To limit response options to a set list of countries:
- Turn on Limit list of countries.
- In the Select countries field, specify one or more countries.
For example, you can limit response options if you use a form to accept mail orders, but you can only deliver within Germany. In this case, select Cities, limit the list of countries, and specify Germany.
- Question ID
Use the question ID for pre-filling forms.
You can edit the ID. All questions in the same form must have unique IDs.
- Required prompt
Turn on this option to mark a required prompt with an “asterisk”. If the user doesn't respond to this prompt, they can't submit the completed form.
- Hidden question
Turn on this option if you don't want to show a prompt on the form. You can use hidden questions for sending technical parameters.Important. Don't turn on Hidden question and Required prompt at the same time, or users won't be able to submit the completed form.
- Multiple answers
- Turn this on to allow the user to select multiple cities or countries, like to specify multiple countries that they visited.