The Yandex.Disk 3.0 program
The Yandex.Disk 3.0 program combines the features of the experimental Disk 2.0 and the classic Yandex.Disk program. In the new program, you can work with files on the computer, syncing only the folders and files you need. Other folders and files are displayed in the program but are stored only in the cloud. You must use the internet to access them.
Choose your operating system to open the suitable help section:
Switch from old programs to Yandex.Disk 3.0
To update, install the new version over the old one. The new program will replace the old one.
If you had the classic program or Disk 2.0 installed, the settings are automatically copied from the old program to the new one:
- The old Yandex.Disk folder is linked to the new program.
- Custom syncing is preserved, but in a new way.
What else will change:
- The first program versions don't have a list of recently synced files in the quick access menu. This list will appear in the upcoming versions.
Return to classic Yandex.Disk
Choose your operating system:
To go back to the classic program or to Yandex.Disk 3.0, remove the new Yandex.Disk program first. Then download the classic version and install it.
To go back to the classic program, remove the new Yandex.Disk 3.0 program first.
- Find and remove all "Yandex.Disk" programs installed. To do it:
- Open Finder.
- Press the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + F.
- In the search box (upper right corner), enter the query [Yandex.Disk].
- Under the search field, click the icon.
- In the panel that appears, choose Type — Program values from the list.
- REmove all programs found.
- In the Finder sidebar, the Devices section, disable the Yandex.Disk image if it is there. To do this, click the icon to the right of the"Yandex.Disk.2" image name.
Then download the classic version and install it.