Managing email attachments
The Email attachments page stores all files attached to any emails in your Yandex.Mail (incoming, sent, deleted or draft). Only the sender and recipient of the email can access these files.
Attachments do not take up space on your Yandex.Disk, don't sync with your Yandex.Disk folder on your computer and are not available in mobile apps. To make an attachment available on all your devices, copy it to one of your Yandex.Disk folders. To go to the files, click thebutton in the left panel.
There are two types of attachments:
- Mail attachments: files up to 25 MB attached to an email. To delete a file like this:
- Select the file.
- On the upper panel, click the icon.
- Click the email subject in the list. The email with the attachment opens in a new browser tab.
- In the Yandex.Mail upper panel, click Remove.
- Attachments sent as links to Disk: files larger than 25 MB that are automatically uploaded to Yandex.Disk when they are attached to an email. These kind of files are stored on Yandex.Disk because the majority of mail services don't accept emails with files of this size. To delete a file from the Sent as links to Disk folder, select the file and click the button in the properties panel.
Once you delete a file from the mail attachments page, it is no longer available to the mail recipient.