Geolocation settings in Internet Explorer
Configure access settings for individual sites
A warning appears at the bottom of the page when a site asks for your location. Configure geolocation settings:
- To let the site determine your location, click Always allow.
- To let the site determine your location until you relaunch your browser, click Allow once.
- If you don't want to let the site determine your location until you relaunch the browser, click .
- To block requests from this site to determine your location: click Always refuse and don't ask me again.
Reset access settings for this site
- Click → Internet options.
- Under the Privacy tab, click Clear Sites → OK.
Configure access settings for all sites
- Click → Internet options → Privacy.
- Allow or prohibit sites to determine your location in the Location block.
- Click Apply → OK.