Sending Receipts to Tax Service under Federal Law No.54
From 1 July under Federal Law No.54, when paying for goods or services, merchants need to send receipts to the tax services via special online registers. The law affects majority of online stores and online services.
In brief about Federal Law No.54 (FZ-54)
The receipts need to be in the tax service after payments. You can be fined for every undelivered receipt. The fine amount is 2,000 rubles for officials and 10,000 rubles for corporations.
What to do
- Buy an online sales register or take it on lease (sales register equipment).
- Enter into contract with an operator of fiscal data (OFD).
- Issue a qualified electronic signature (required for registration of online sales register in the tax service).
- Register online sales register in the tax service: under the personal account of your corporation or you as a sole proprietor on nalog.ru.
- Send the details for the tax service via online sales register after each payment.
How Yandex.Checkout Helps
We can set up cooperation with your online sales register.
- adopt the online sales register of one of our partners
- add details for the receipt to your payment form,
we will send this details to your online sales register at the moment of paying.
This is not obligatory: you can accept payments using Yandex.Checkout and send details for the receipts to your online sales register using other method.
How Our Solution Works
- The customer pays at your store as usual. Together with the request for payment you transmit details for the receipt to us: products' names, their quantity, their price, VAT rate, and the buyer's email address.
- We transmit details for the receipts to your online sales register and wait for the response.
- Online sales register creates a receipt and transmits it to the operator of fiscal data.
- This operator assigns a fiscal attribute to the receipt and sends to your online sales register.
- Online sales register responds to us that the receipt accepted.
- This shows us everything is lawful: the tax service will receive the receipt from the operator of fiscal data on the same day, and we send you a message about successful payment.
- The operator of fiscal data transmits details for the receipt to the tax service once a day.
- The operator of fiscal data will send the receipt to the customer (this is an additional service).
Sending Details for the Receipts via Yandex.Checkout
- Implement Yandex.Checkout (if you do not work with us yet).
- Buy an online sales register or take it for lease from one of our partners, enter into contract with the operator of fiscal data, and register the online sales register in the tax service.
- Change settings under your Merchant Profile. Changing settings
- Set up transmitting the fiscal data to Yandex.Checkout on your site.
For the CMS or other system
Update your payment module: it will automatically start to send us the details together with payments in the required format. What modules can transmit the receipts
For a custom-made site
Transmit parameters for the receipt in the payment form and some requests of the protocol (deferred payments, recurring payments, invoices via text messages) as in the instruction.
For those who get notifications on payment via email
Add new parameters to your payment form: see these parameters in the instruction.
For those who issue invoices via the Merchant Profile
You do not need to do anything: we have the details of your orders, and we will send them to your online sales register.
For those who use mPOS
We unfortunately cannot transmit details for the receipts if the payment is made via a mobile Point-of-Sale. You need to do it by yourself.
Supported Online Sales Registers
What Yandex.Checkout's modules can transmit the receipts
|Drupal (Commerce, Ubercart)|
|Joomla (JoomShopping, Virtuemart 1, Virtuemart 2/3)|
|Magento (Mygento, Rugento)|