Payment by QR code
You can stick a QR code on a pizza box or place it at an online store near the payment button. The buyers will scan this QR code, proceed to payment and pay with the phone using any method they like.
QR codes are generated for particular orders. For a payment to be executed, you need to specify your buyer's identifier in your system (customerNumber).
How it works
- You create a link to order payment page via Yandex.Checkout.
- You generate the QR code leading on this page.
- The buyer scans this QR code with the smartphone
- The buyer lands on the order payment page on our side and pays for this order as usual.
Generating QR code
You do not need to activate anything: create a payment link and encode it into a QR code.
Step 1. Create a payment link to the order payment
Creating such link requires the following parameters:
- shopId and scid—settings of the store in Yandex.Checkout
- sum—amount to be paid
- customerNumber—identifier of the buyer in your system.
You are free to add other parameters. See documentation for details
Substitute the parameters values into the example instead of the elements in angle brackets. You can do it manually or automatically.
Sample of payment link
Sample of prepared link
Step 2. Generate QR code
Manually—using any service or application.
Automatically—by making a request to other service for generating QR codes.
Step 3. Place the QR code near your order
Choose a place to make it easy for your customer to scan.