Money credited to your company's checking account on the next business day after payment. We deduct our fee from this amount. View our commission rates
The account number is specified upon signing up with Yandex.Checkout and set out in the contract.
You can change your banking details under your Merchant Profile in Contract section. How to do it
Cost of Providing Service
We do not charge service fee. We only charge a commission for successful payments.
How Interaction with Yandex.Checkout Formalized
All is set officially: your company enters into a contract with Yandex.Money and receives all required documents: via email, by post, or using electronic document flow.
The only obligatory document is passport.
Sole proprietors need to provide sole proprietor's passport.
Corporations need to provide their CEO's passport.
You might also need to provide the following:
- your licenses if your company's business is subject to licensing
- passport of your chief executive's representative and this person's signatory authority if this person will sign the contract.
Yandex.Checkout furnishes all documents that your accounting department or tax service may need.
Certificates for accounting statements
We send certificates for past month to your email and repeat this information in your Merchant Profile. The records of these certificates for entire period of our interaction are kept on Yandex.Disk (you can sign in to it with your Merchant Profile's username and password). If in a month no payments were made, the certificate will not be created.
If some figures in certificates do not match, contact our accounting specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will look into it.
The registers are created automatically and sent via email every day. View register format
You can look through the details about payments or download them as a file under your Merchant Profile.
Questions and Answers
A certain corporation enters into contract with Yandex.Checkout. If this corporation changes, we need to enter into new contract.
- Fill out new Onboarding application: you will get a message with your application number.
- Send new number of your application to our manager. In this message, specify name of your former and new company and their form of incorporation.
We will send you an agreement on termination of our former contract and final certificate from the accounting department. After that, we are ready to enter into new contract.
Accepting payments without onboarding
We have a Yandex.Billing service for this. Yandex.Billing allows placing a payment form on your site via which you can accept money from bank cards and Yandex.Money e-wallets. Setting it up takes 10 to 20 minutes. Contract is not required.
License fee. One-time fee for the form operation is 3,000 rubles. Your clients do not pay any commission.
Limits. One license fee payment allows you to accept 100 payments of up to 100,000 rubles in total via this form.
Settlement. Money is credited to your company's checking account within 2–3 business days. We send notifications to your email after each payment.
For your accounting department, transfers via the form appear the same as payments to banking details from individuals (wire transfers).
Accepting payments by individuals
Yandex.Checkout won't do: this service is only for corporations and sole proprietors.
Individuals can start a Yandex.Money Wallet and accept payments:
- by their Wallet number—tell this number to your payers and they will be able to make transfer from their Wallets or bank cards
- using a form or button—get some code, embed it into your site and accept transfers from cards or Yandex.Money e-wallets
- via email—send your invoice by email with a payment button in it.