Linking Bank Card
This feature allows for saving bank card details of your client and simplifies further payments on our site for this client.
How it works
- Your client selects paying with bank card.
- This client specifies this card's details: number, owner's name, expiration date, and CVC.
- The client selects Save card and confirms the payment.
- Yandex.Checkout saves the card details.
- The customer selects payment with bank card. In the selection menu, you can display the masked card number: first 6 and last 4 digits (we will send them to you with the data for the first payment).
- They confirm the payment, no need to enter the card details. The payment is processed without a redirect to the Yandex.Checkout website.
Activating the feature
- Tell your manager you want to activate linking bank cards.
- Sign up for Yandex.Checkout and complete the onboarding process via the API.
- Implement payments with saved bank cards. Upon the first payment, you need to save bank card details to save_payment_method. Upon the next payment, you need to send a request for creating a payment with this payment method's identifier in payment_method_id.