Linking Bank Card
This feature allows for saving bank card details of your client and simplifies further payments on our site for this client.
How it works
- Your client selects paying with bank card.
- This client specifies this card's details: number, owner's name, expiration date, and CVC.
- The client selects Save card and confirms the payment.
- Yandex.Checkout saves the card details: all but CVC.
- The client selects paying with bank card.
- Then the client sees a masked card number: first 6 and 4 last digits of its number.
- Enters only CVC and confirms the payment (no need to enter card number and its expiration date).
Activating the feature
- Tell your manager you want to activate linking bank cards.
- Sign up with Yandex.Checkout. Onboarding method—API.
- Implement payments with saved bank cards. Upon the first payment, you need to save bank card details to save_payment_method. Upon the next payment, you need to send a request for creating a payment with this payment method's identifier in payment_method_id.