Payment Acceptance Methods
After onboarding you will accept payments made using different methods: the list is set forth by the contract with Yandex.Money (you can look through it under your Merchant Profile). How to add new method
|Bank Cards||E-money||Online Banking|
|Loans||Direct carrier billing||Cash|
Outside of Russia
- Visa (including Electron)
- Mastercard and Maestro
The user needs to know the card number, its expiration date, and its CVC or CVV. View instructions
By default, we accept cards issued in Russia or other countries:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,
- Latvia, Lithuania,
- Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan,
- QIWI Wallet
The buyer pays from an e-wallet. View instructions
Important. If you accept payments via WebMoney, specify banking details of your sole proprietorship or corporation.
We carry out payments through online banking:
- Sberbank Online
We will issue an invoice, and the buyer will pay via the online banking. Payment via Sberbank Online and Alfa-Click can be confirmed by text message. View instructions
Using Yandex.Checkout's installments service
How it works
The buyer selects the Installments payment method, fills out a simple form, and, after a few minutes, receives the decision. If everything is in order, the funds are credited to your current account the day after the payment in the usual manner.
How to implement installment payments
First, contact the Yandex.Checkout manager and discuss the conditions.
Then, add the new payment method to your website.
Primary option: specify the paymentType=CR code in the payment form. No additional parameters required—just like with other payment methods.
See the documentation to learn more: ,
Additional materials for your website
- Icon for the Installments service
- The button showing the amount of a monthly payment: when the buyer sees that the small amount, it is easier for them to decide on an expensive purchase. The button can be placed in the cart, allowing the customers to start the payment process from there.
- Information block containing the amount of a monthly payment. The block can be placed in a product's description. The block is for informational purposes only—the buyer won't be able to use to proceed to checkout.
Integrate our JS library to add the button and the block.
Direct carrier billing
We accept payments made by direct carrier billing:
The buyers specify their mobile phone number and confirm payments with text messages. View instructions
You can pay in cash in Russia and other countries of the CIS:
The buyer selects country and receives payment code. By this code, the buyer can insert cash in payment kiosks, mobile retail outlets, and ATMs—wherever deposits for Yandex.Money and Yandex.Checkout are accepted. View instructions
Adding New Payment Method
Firstly, it should be added on our side. Write to your manager: specify the payment method to be implemented and shopId. This will not amend our contract (see General Terms and Conditions, Clause 14).
Secondly, you need to add it to your system for your customers to see it. If you only have one payment button on your side, you do not need to do anything: the method will appear automatically as soon as our manager adjusts the settings.
If you use different payment buttons for different payment methods, you need to add new button manually. It depends on the store's implementation method:
- API: set payments with a new method under the
- HTTP protocol: add a new button to the source code of your site responsible for Yandex.Checkout's payment buttons.
- payment module: update the module and add the payment method you need. Instructions
- email protocol: write to your manager what payment method you need to add. The manager will adjust the settings and notify you when they come into effect.