Payment Acceptance Methods
After onboarding you will accept payments made using different methods: the list is set forth by the contract with Yandex.Money (you can look through it under your Merchant Profile). How to add new method
|Bank Cards||E-money||Online Banking|
Promsvyazbank's online banking
|Loans||Direct carrier billing||Cash|
Outside of Russia
- Visa (including Electron)
- Mastercard and Maestro
The user needs to know the card number, its expiration date, and its CVC or CVV. View instructions
By default, we accept cards issued in Russia or other countries:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,
- Latvia, Lithuania,
- Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,
- Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- QIWI Wallet
The buyer pays from an e-wallet. View instructions
Important. If you accept payments via WebMoney, specify banking details of your sole proprietorship or corporation.
We carry out payments through online banking:
- Promsvyazbank's online banking
- Sberbank Online
We will issue an invoice, and the buyer will pay via the online banking. Payment via Sberbank Online and Alfa-Click can be confirmed by text message. View instructions
We conduct payments via KupiVkredit service covered by Tinkoff Bank.
How it works
The buyer selects Buy on credit, files an application, and get's the bank's verdict in two minutes. If the loan is approved:
- Within seven days the bank sends delivery boy with the contract.
- As soon as the buyer signs the contract, you get notification about payment.
Repaying the loan is managed by the credit organization: even if some issues occur, it will not concern you.
In this case, refunds and chargebacks are made under your Yandex.Checkout's Merchant Profile or under the protocol. If you repay the money at full within 30 days from the purchase date, the loan is without interests. If you repay it later or not at full, the loan will be recalculated.
- Implement Yandex.Checkout via API or payment module (you can use 1C-Bitriks, BILLmanager, Nethouse, Storeland).
- Write to your Yandex.Checkout manager you want to add loans to your payment methods.
- Inform your customers on your site that you support buying on credit: for instance, place a logo, instructions, and conditions of loan services in your catalog and on flypages. This will encourage customers who thought of buying something pricy do it.
Direct carrier billing
We accept payments made by direct carrier billing:
The buyers specify their mobile phone number and confirm payments with text messages. View instructions
You can pay in cash in Russia and other countries of the CIS:
The buyer selects country and receives payment code. By this code, the buyer can insert cash in payment kiosks, mobile retail outlets, and ATMs—wherever deposits for Yandex.Money and Yandex.Checkout are accepted. View instructions
Adding New Payment Method
Firstly, it should be added on our side. Write to your manager: specify the payment method to be implemented and shopId. This will not amend our contract (see General Terms and Conditions, Clause 14).
Secondly, you need to add it to your system for your customers to see it. If you only have one payment button on your side, you do not need to do anything: the method will appear automatically as soon as our manager adjusts the settings.
If you use different payment buttons for different payment methods, you need to add new button manually. It depends on the store's implementation method:
- API: set payments with a new method under the Yandex.Checkout API
- HTTP protocol: add a new button to the source code of your site responsible for Yandex.Checkout's payment buttons. Payment method codes
- payment module: update the module and add the payment method you need. Instructions
- email protocol: write to your manager what payment method you need to add. The manager will adjust the settings and notify you when they come into effect.