This is an instruction for stores that accept payments from different customers (shopArticleId). Using your Merchant Profile, you can add new clients, search for clients among existing ones, view the list of a client's transactions and financial indicators, and make refunds.
How to view client information
In the Customer transactions section of your Merchant profile, the transactions of all clients are displayed by default.
To view information about a certain client, find it in the Searching for clients block:
- Start typing the website's URL or ID (shopArticleId) in the search bar.
- You will see a drop-down list of connected clients, select the required option.
The page containing the information about the client will open.
On this page:
- The name of the client. This name is displayed in the payment form on the store's website. You can change it: click the pencil icon, enter a new name, and click Save. Our manager will receive your application and change the name within three business days.
- The status of the client. Status check: operating or closed.
- Payment methods. All payment methods available for this client as well as the fees for each of them.
- Statistics block. The main indicators of the client for the selected period: revenue, average check, amount of refunds, and number of payments. You can view statistics for all time or select a certain period. See Statistics.
- Payment history. All client's payments for the selected period. You can view information about payments, search for payments and refunds by parameters using the filter, and download them to a file. See Payment history.
How to Make a Refund
Via Payment history. You can also refund payments with Successful payment or Partial refund statuses.
1. Find the required payment in Payment history.
2. Find the arrow with the Refund nore to the right of the amount.
Click it and the Chargeback block will appear. If you do not have a phone number linked to your Merchant Profile, we will ask you to link it. Do this in the Managing your account section.
3. Select the reason behind the refund from the list and specify the amount in the Chargeback block: entire amount for a full refund, part of the amount for a partial refund.
4. Click Confirm, enter the password from the text message (sent to the linked phone number), then click Next.
5. That's it, your refund request has been sent. After successful processing, the payment status will change to Refund or Partial refund.
The payment status might not update immediately. Refresh the page after a few minutes to check the status.
How to add new clients
Click theAdd client button in the Searching for clients block. The New client form will open, and you can use it to add clients one at a time or as a group.
To add a single client, fill out all the fields and click Add.
To add several clients in a list, click the Download sample link download the xlsx file and fill out the table inside:
- URL — enter the URL of the client's website.
- Legal entity — abbreviated name of the client's company.
- Resident/Non-resident of the Russian Federation — specify whether the client's company is registered within the Russian Federation or abroad.
- Trademark group — category of products or services offered by the client.
- Name on the payment form — the name of the customer's store that the user will see in the payment form during payment process.
- RS rate — you don't need to fill in this column: the value will be added automatically when you enter the value in the Trademark group column.
Upload the filled out file using the same form (Select file button) and click Add.
The manager will process your request for adding new clients within three business days and inform you of the result.