Click an event in the calendar grid, then click . If you're editing a recurring meeting, you can choose to apply changes either to a particular event or to the whole series of events. You can change or remove participants, or change the event's time and location. After you're done editing, click Save.
Specific case examples for editing a recurring meeting:
- Click an event in the calendar grid, then click .
- Select This event only.
- Click the event in the calendar grid.
- Find a list in the bottom left corner of the page and select Not going.
- Write a comment for the organizer.
- Click Not going this time.
The meeting will be canceled for all participants.
One of the recurring meetings will be deleted from your calendar.