Editing an event
Tap an event in the calendar grid, then tap . If you're editing a recurring meeting, you can choose to apply changes either to a particular event or to the whole series of events. Now you can change or remove participants, or change the event's time and location. After you're done editing, tap in the upper right corner of your screen.
Specific case examples for editing a recurring meeting:
- Tap the event in the calendar grid, then tap .
- Select Only this event.
- Tap Delete event at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the event in the calendar grid.
- Find the list in the bottom left corner of the page and select Not going.
- Leave a comment for the organizer.
- Tap Not going this time.
The meeting will be canceled for all participants.
One of the recurring meetings will be deleted from your calendar.