Editing an event
Tap the event in the calendar grid, then tap . If you're editing a recurring meeting, you can choose to apply changes either to a particular event or to the whole series of events. Now you can add or remove participants, , or change the event's time and location. After you're done editing, tap in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Specific cases of editing a recurring meeting:
- Tap the event in the calendar grid, then tap .
- Select Only this event.
- Tap Delete event at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the event in the calendar grid.
- In the lower-left corner, select Not going.
- Leave a comment for the organizer.
- Tap Not going this time.
The meeting will be canceled for all participants.
One of the recurring meetings will be deleted from your calendar.