Activate or change service plan
To activate or change your service plan in Yandex 360 for Business:
- Log in to the administrator account for the company.
- Go to Service plan and payment.
The cards for currently activated service plans are highlighted in blue.
- To switch to a different service plan, click Activate or Try it out (if the free trial period is available for this service plan).
- In the confirmation window, click Activate plan.
- If you haven't previously provided your company's details, fill in the form and click Register.
This data is required for billing if you use paid service plans.
The selected service plan will be activated for your company.
Deactivate paid services
If the volume of uploaded files exceeds the available Disk space
If you change your service plan or have arrears, the total size of files uploaded by users may exceed the available storage space in Yandex.Disk. In this case, file operations on Yandex.Disk are restricted. If you don't fix the situation, your Yandex.Disk will be completely blocked in 44 days.
When Yandex.Disk runs out of free space, users can't:
- Upload new files.
- Share files and create shared folders.
- Open files previously shared via public links.
- Fully work with the files you already uploaded.
To remove the restrictions, pay the overdue amount, switch to a paid plan, or delete unnecessary files (namely, empty the Trash because files there also take up space). If necessary, you can download files to your computer before deleting them.
If you don't remove the restrictions, your Yandex.Disk will be completely blocked in 44 days, and users won't be able to access it. To unblock your Yandex.Disk and regain full access:
- Contact support. In your email, specify the username of the blocked account.
- Wait for the reply message: we will temporarily unblock your Yandex.Disk so that you can perform the necessary actions to remove the restrictions.