To activate Yandex 360 for Business, choose a service plan, register your company, and add employees.
- Step 1. Choose a plan and register your company
- Step 2. Link a domain for Yandex.Mail
- Step 3. Add employees
- Step 4. Manage the company
Step 1. Choose a plan and register your company
Log in to the Yandex account that you are going to use for Yandex 360 for Business.
If you don't have a Yandex account, create one.Restriction. To create a new company, log in to your Yandex account (it should look like
email@example.com). Accounts with domain names other than
@yandex.comdon't have access rights to create new companies.
Go to Yandex 360 for Business.
Choose a plan and click Connect.
- Enter your company's details and click Register. As a result, a new company is created and you become the owner.Note. If you have already registered your company in Yandex.Connect, Yandex 360 for Business is activated for the existing company.
Step 2. Link a domain for Yandex.Mail
To use the corporate Yandex.Mail, link an email domain to your company:
- Go to the Domains page.
Enter the name of your domain (such as
example.com) and click Add domain.
- Next to the domain name, click Verify domain. Verification ensures that nobody else can link a domain without the owner's consent.
Choose the domain verification method and follow on-screen instructions. Read more in Connect domains.
Wait until your domain is verified.Restriction. If this is the first domain you are connecting to your company, other actions in Yandex.Mail for Business will be blocked until it's verified.
Set up DNS records for your domain so that you can use Yandex.Mail for Business. You can do this using one of the following methods:
If you delegate your domain to Yandex servers, all records are configured automatically.
- If you don't want to delegate your domain to Yandex servers, configure DNS records for your domain on your DNS hosting company's website. This company is usually your domain registrar.
Record type Subdomain name Priority Value MX
n/a Copy the value from domain settings CNAME n/a
Wait for changes to take effect. It may take up to 72 hours for DNS servers to exchange updated data about DNS records.
Step 3. Add employees
Add employees to your company. You can create brand new employee accounts, import them from other mail servers, or invite users with existing Yandex accounts to your company.
Company employees can use their accounts to work with Yandex.Mail, Yandex.Disk, or Yandex.Connect services that are enabled for your company.
- Go to the Users page.
- Click Add users.
On the Create account tab, enter the employee details and click Save.
You can import messages from your existing corporate mailboxes to Yandex.Mail for Business, even if they're hosted on another email service (whether it is a private server or a public one like Gmail). Associated employee accounts are created for each imported mailbox. To learn more about importing mailboxes, see Import mailboxes.
- Go to the Users page.
- Click Add users and select Invite at the top of the window.
Copy the link and send it to the employees you want to invite to your company.
Create employee accounts hosted on your email domain. You can manage these accounts: set their passwords, change personal information, block them, and so on.
You can invite users to join your company as employees. To do this, you don't need to connect a mail domain or create accounts for employees yourself. Just send them invitations:
When an invited user clicks the link, they can join your company. To do this, the user needs to log in to the Yandex account that they will use for your company.
Step 4. Manage the company
- If you are an administrator of several companies, you can switch between them. To do this, click the name of the current company on the left panel, then select the company you want to switch to.
- To rename your company, go to Service plan and payment and click next to the name of the company.