Set up sync schedule
To sync accounts with Active Directory automatically on a schedule:
- Run the Connect Directory Sync app and go to the Schedule tab.
- If you want the schedule to work within a certain time period, fill in Date from and Date to.
- In the Days section, select the days of the week for synchronization.
- Set the time for syncing to start. Enter the time value in the format
HH:MMin the text box and click . You can add multiple values.
- Make sure that the Enable filter syncing option is selected on the Synchronization settings tab.