Install Connect Directory Sync
Connect Directory Sync is an application for syncing employee accounts with Active Directory.
- ОS: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 11 or later. We recommend downloading the JRE version that is part of AdoptOpenJDK 11.
- The computer must have access to Active Directory.
Note. The interface language of Connect Directory Sync can be Russian or English, depending on the language of the OS interface.
- Run the AdoptOpenJDK JRE installation file and follow the instructions in the installation wizard. On the Custom Setup page, select the option to install all components: Add to PATH, Associate.jar, Set JAVA_HOME variable, JavaSoft (Oracle) registry keys.
- Restart your computer.
Run the Connect Directory Sync installation file and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- On the Service account page, specify the account that will be used to run the sync service. We recommend selecting LocalService account.