Yandex.Disk 3.0 combines the features of the experimental Disk 2.0 and the classic Yandex.Disk desktop program. In the new program, you can work with files on your computer, syncing only the folders and files you need. Other folders and files are displayed in the program but are stored only in the cloud. You need an internet connection to access them.
Choose your operating system to open the appropriate help section:
Upgrade from older programs to Yandex.Disk 3.0
To update, install the new version over the old one. The new program will replace the old one.
Settings are automatically copied from the classic program and Disk 2.0 to the Yandex.Disk 3.0:
- The old Yandex.Disk folder is linked to the new program.
- Custom syncing is still available, but in a new way.
What else will change:
Return to classic Yandex.Disk
Choose your operating system:
To go back to the classic program, uninstall Yandex.Disk 3.0 first. Then download the classic version and install it.
To go back to the classic program, uninstall Yandex.Disk 3.0 first.
- Find and remove all Yandex.Disk programs installed. To do this:
- Open Finder.
- Press the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + F.
- In the search box (upper-right corner), enter [Yandex.Disk].
- Under the search field, click the icon.
- In the panel that appears, choose Type — Program from the list.
- Uninstall all of the programs that are found.
- In the Finder sidebar under Devices, disable the Yandex.Disk image if it's there. To do this, click the icon to the right of theYandex.Disk.2 image name.
Then download the classic version and install it.