Play audio in the browser
What formats of audio files can be played in the browser?
Yandex.Browser can open audio files with the following extensions: mp3, wav, m4a, vma, ogg, mpeg, x-m4a.
Music doesn’t play on websites
The browser might have an extension enabled that blocks Flash banners and videos. To disable the extension:
- Click .
- Go to the Security section.
- Turn off the Block Flash extension.
Check whether the problem persists.
For more information, see Browser extensions.
Sound isn't working
Check the volume setting for Yandex.Browser in the OS settings:
- Turn on any online video or music player in Yandex.Browser.
- Click on the taskbar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the window that opens click Slider (in Windows 10 click Open volume slider). The volume slider for Yandex.Browser should be at the top.