Problems displaying website content
Images are not displayed
Reasons why images might not be displayed:
|Extensions are installed that restrict the display of page content (for example, AdBlock)||
|Image display is disabled in browser settings||
Refresh the page to make sure the problem has been resolved.
Page content is displayed incorrectly
The most frequent reason for problems with displaying sites is using a proxy server or an additional firewall (in addition to the standard Windows firewall). Temporarily disable them to find out if they are connected to the site page displaying incorrectly. We do not recommend using utilities that cause errors in displaying pages.
Disable browser extensions
Temporarily disable all browser extensions:
- In the SmartBox, enter the address browser://tune.
- Set all the options to Off.
For more information, see Extensions section.
- Open the page where the problem with markup is occurring.
- Click the keyboard shortcut F5 (in Windows) or ⌘ + Shift + R (in Mac OS).
Clear the browser cache
To clear the cache:
- Click .
- In the Delete the following items list, select the time range to delete the cache for.
- Select the cached files option.
- Turn off all the other options (if you only want to delete the browser cache).
- Click Clear browsing data.
Ad blocks aren't displayed
If you are having problems with ad blocks displaying on a site, send a message to the Support service using the Feedback form. Describe the situation in detail, and attach a screenshot if possible.
A site loads but part of the functionality doesn't work
If you are having problems with how a site works, send a message to the Support service using the Feedback form. Describe the situation in detail, and attach a screenshot if possible.
Disable ClearType antialiasing in Windows settings.
- Open the Windows Control panel.
- Go to System and Security). (in Windows 10, this section is called
- On the Advanced tab, go to the Performance section and click Settings.
- On the Visual effects tab, deselect the Smooth edges of screen fonts option.
Turn off GDIPP
If you have GDIPP installed, disable it temporarily and check how fonts are displayed.