What is Yandex.Zen?
Zen is the Yandex personal recommendation service. It selects news articles, blog posts, and other publications that you may find interesting. The selection is based on your browsing history and stated preferences. Recommendations start appearing in your browser once there's enough material to analyze and base selections on.
To read an article, click it in the feed and the full text will open in a new tab.
Customize your recommendations feed
In the menu that opens, let Zen know your preference regarding this recommendation:
- If you like a certain publication, click in the lower left corner of your recommendations and Zen will recommend more similar materials.
- If you don't like a certain publication, click in the lower left corner and Zen will not recommend as many similar materials.
- If you don't want to see materials from a given site, click in the lower left corner of your recommendations, and then click the Block this source link.
- Go to the Appearance section.
- Deselect the Show Zen — your personal recommendations feed — in new open tabs option.