Restriction. In Linux, Yandex Browser interface language is set in the system settings and cannot be changed.
- Choose Language and region settings.
- Select the language from the list in the Interface language field.
- If you can't find the language you need on the list, go to the Page display language section, click Add language, and select the language from the full list.
You can change the interface language in the system settings only for all applications at once:
- Choose Language and region.
- Go to Preferred languages and drag the language you need to the top of the list. If the language is not on the list, add it by clicking .
- Restart your computer.