Use the Tableau to go to your favorite sites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. Sites that you always want to have handy can be pinned to the Tableau.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the desired site.
- Tap .
Edit the Tableau
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove sites on the Tableau:
- Tap to switch to tab navigation mode.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap and hold any site on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a site on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.
Syncing the Tableau
The Tableau will be displayed differently on various devices. This is a convenient feature, since you may want to display different favorite sites on your different devices. If you have enabled Tableau syncing:
- When you first open the browser on your smartphone, the Tableau will be filled up with items based on synced data.
- You can view a list of sites that have been added to the Tableau on your computer.
To disable Tableau syncing:
- Tap .
- Tap Syncing.
- Disable the Tableau option.
After doing this, you will not be able to view the list of sites from your smartphone's Tableau on your computer.