Use Tableau to access your favorite sites in one tap. You see Tableau when you open a new tab.
How Tableau is generated
When you open the mobile Yandex Browser for the first time, your Tableau is filled with default sites (depending on the region setting on your device). Later, sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. You can also pin sites manually.
Add a site to the Tableau
- Go to the website.
Edit the Tableau
- Tap the icon showing the number of tabs (for example, if you have three tabs open).
- Tap .
- Pull the Tableau down.
- Tap and hold a site on the Tableau.
- Perform an action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a site on the Tableau, drag and drop it where you need it.
Sync the Tableau
Tableau doesn't look the same on different devices. This is a convenient: you may want to see different favorite sites on your tablet and smartphone. If you have enabled Tableau syncing:
- When you open Yandex Browser for the first time on your smartphone, your Tableau displays sites based on your synced data.
- On your computer, you can view the list of all sites that have been added to Tableau on all devices.
To disable Tableau syncing:
- Select Syncing.
- Turn off Tableau.
You will no longer be able to view your smartphone Tableau on your computer.