The SmartBox is the main element in Yandex Browser that you use for searching. The SmartBox is located in the lower part of your browser.
The SmartBox may disappear from the screen when you're viewing a site so that it doesn't continue to take up screen space. If you want to make it reappear, tap the bottom edge of the browser.
- To enter a search query or go to a website:
- Use the SmartBox to enter search terms, a URL, or the name of a website (you can use your voice or the keyboard to enter searches).
- Press Enter.
Yandex Browser will automatically detect whether to show you a website or search results.
- You can use the following icons in the SmartBox:
- — clear the SmartBox
- — refresh the open page
- — start a voice search
- Note the search suggestions when entering text:
- — sites in your bookmarks
- — similar search terms (tap the desired option to put it in the SmartBox)