Password managers save you from having to remember or record passwords for websites because they store passwords in encrypted formats and automatically enter them into website forms. Yandex Browser for Mobile has its own built-in password manager, which you can use to:
- Easily manage usernames and passwords for websites: view, delete or change them.
- Use the same password vault on all your synced devices.
- Securely protect the vault by using a master password that only you know.
- Restore passwords if you forgot the master password (provided that you created a backup encryption key).
- Protect yourself from phishing (Yandex Browser recognizes fraudulent sites based on their address rather than appearance, so it will not autofill your personal data).
Read more about the password manager functions: