Protect: password manager
Password managers save you from having to remember or record passwords for websites. Managers store passwords in encrypted formats and automatically enter them into website forms. Yandex Browser for Mobile has its own built-in password manager. It allows you to:
- Easily manage logins and passwords for websites: view, delete or change them.
- Use the same password vault on all your synced devices.
- Securely protect the vault by using a master password that only you know.
- Restore passwords, if you forgot the master password (provided that you created a backup encryption key).
- Protect yourself from phishing (the browser will not enter your username and password in fake site authorization forms because it checks the URL rather than the appearance of the site).
Read more about the password manager functions: