Use the Tableau to go to your favorite sites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. Sites that you always want to have handy can be pinned to the Tableau.
The maximum number of websites that you can add to your Tableau is 15 or 16 depending on your screen's resolution.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the desired site.
- Tap .
Edit the Tableau
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove sites on the Tableau:
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs.
- Tap and hold any site on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a site on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.
- Tap to the right of the Tableau.
Synchronizing the Tableau
The Tableau will be displayed differently on various devices. This is a convenient feature, since you may want to display different favorite sites on your different devices. If you have enabled Tableau synchronization:
- When you first open the browser on your tablet, the Tableau will be populated with items based on the synchronized data.
- You can view a list of sites that have been added to the Tableau on your computer.
To disable synchronization of the Tableau:
- Tap .
- Tap Syncing.
- Disable the Tableau option.
If you disable the Tableau, then you will not be able to view the list of sites that are displayed on the tablet's Tableau from your computer.