Open a page in a new tab
- Tap and hold the page link.
- In the context menu, tap:
- Open in new tab to go to the link on a new tab.
- Open in background to open the link in a new tab but stay on the current tab.
Note. If you want to see the virtual keyboard when you open a new tab, go to More settings and turn on Keyboard for new tab.
- In the More settings section, enable Close tabs when exiting browser.
If you want to close all tabs manually, tap
If you want all tabs to close when you close the browser:
Tabs on other devices
Tabs open on your computer, tablet, and smartphone are displayed after browser syncing.
- View tabs left open on other devices
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs.
- Tap to the left of the Tableau.
- Open the device folder: Computer, Tablet, or Phone.
- Tap the line with the tab you want.