Open a page on a new tab
- Tap and hold the page link.
- In the context menu, tap:
- Open in new tab to go to the link on a new tab.
- Open in background to open the link on a new tab but stay on the current tab.
Note. If you want the virtual keyboard to automatically appear on the screen when you open a new tab, go to More settings and enable the Keyboard for new tab option.
Close all tabs
By default, exiting the browser does not close all tabs. To enable this feature:
- Tap .
- In the More settings section, enable Close tabs when exiting browser.
If you want to close all tabs manually, click .
Tabs on various devices
Tabs open on various synced devices (computers, tablets, smartphones) are displayed after browser syncing.
- View tabs left open on other devices
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs .
- To the left of the Tableau, tap .
- Open a relevant device folder: Computer, Tablet or Phone.
- Tap the line with the desired tab.