Bookmarks on various devices
After enabling syncing, your browser will display bookmarks from all other synced devices (computer, tablet, smartphone). Bookmarks from devices of the same type are combined into one list. For example, if syncing is enabled on two computers and your smartphone, you will see a Computer section in your smartphone bookmarks, where you can find bookmarks from both computers.
Go to a bookmark on a particular device
- Tap the icon .
- To the left of the Tableau, tap .
- Open the appropriate section: Computer, Tablet or Phone.
- Tap the appropriate bookmark.
Bookmark syncing features
- If you add or delete bookmarks on one device, then these changes will be reflected on your other devices, provided that they're connected to the internet and logged in under your account.
- If you create bookmarks for the same page on different devices, then the bookmark that synchronizes with the server first will be saved.