Importing history and bookmarks
Data can currently be imported from Google Chrome and the Android system browser. The list of browsers will be expanded in the future.
Import settings automatically
During installation, Yandex Browser for Mobile offers to transfer your settings from the browser that was previously set as the default browser.
The following data is imported:
- browsing history
- passwords and autofill data (encrypted)
Manually importing history and bookmarks
- Tap in the browser (if you don't see this button, press the menu button on your smartphone).
- Tap Settings.
- Go to the Import bookmarks and history section.
- Select the browser to import data from.
- Your bookmarks and history are imported by default. If you don't want to import your bookmarks or history, disable the corresponding option.
- Tap Import data.