Data transfer through USB or Bluetooth
To transfer data from your device to a website (for example, heart-rate monitor data), you can interconnect a web page opened in the browser with your smartphone through Bluetooth or USB.
To connect a device to a web page through USB or Bluetooth:
- Connect your devices to each other:
- Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your computer and the device is in visibility mode.
- USB. Connect your devices with a USB cable.
- Open the web page you want in Yandex.Browser.
- Tap the page. A request to add a device will appear.
- Select a device from the list.
- Tap Connect or Interconnect.
To block access of a page to Bluetooth devices, tap the Update icon on the left side of the SmartBox.
To block access of a page to USB devices:
- Tap the Block icon to the left of the web address.
- Tap the Remove icon next to the USB device name.