Report an issue
If you run into problems while working with the browser and you cannot find solutions in the Help articles, you can get help from the Yandex Support service.
To send a message about an error:
- Click Feedback tab. . Open a new
- Start filling in the Issue description field. As you type your text, you will see tips on solving common problems under the box.
- If none of the tips help, please describe your problem in detail.
- A step-by-step description of what you did before you got the browser error.
- Text of the error message displayed.
- Type of computer (PC, laptop, tablet), CPU, RAM.
- Link to the page where the issue occurred.
- Contact email address.
- Screenshot of the error message screen. Note. By default, a screenshot of the page that you went to Contact us from is attached to the message. If necessary, you can attach a different file or not attach any screenshot at all.
- Click the Send button.
Your error report will be supplemented with information about the operating system and Yandex.Browser on your computer.
Allow sending usage statistics and crash reports
You can help us determine which improvements should take first priority in the browser and in our services. Allow the browser to send Yandex usage statistics and crash reports:
- In the lower half of the Settings page, click Show advanced settings.
In the Privacy section, select the options:
- Send usage statistics to Yandex.
- Send crash reports to Yandex.