Report an issue
If you run into problems while working with the browser and you can't find solutions in the Help articles, you can get help from the Yandex Support service. To send a message to support:
- Click Feedback tab will open.. A
- after what events the browser stopped starting (for example, updating the browser or system, installing programs or extensions);
- how long the browser hasn't been starting;
- what antivirus you use.
If you can't launch the Yandex Browser beta version, open our feedback form in any other browser.
In the "Issue description" field, specify:
- Start filling in the Issue description field. As you type your text, you will see tips on solving common problems under the box.
- If none of the tips help, please describe your problem in detail.
- A step-by-step description of what you did before you got the browser error.
- Text of the error message displayed.
- Type of your computer (PC, laptop, tablet), CPU, RAM.
- Your contact email.
- Screenshot of the error message screen.Note. By default, the link and screenshot of the page that you were on when you clicked Feedback are attached to the message you send. If necessary, you can attach another screenshot.
- Click Send.
Send usage statistics
We are constantly striving to improve Yandex Browser and other Yandex services. If you want to help, allow the browser to send usage statistics and crash reports to Yandex:
- Tap .
- Go to System.
- Click Personal data settings.
- Enable the following options:
- Send usage statistics to Yandex.
- Send crash reports to Yandex.
How to find out your browser version
To find out what version of the browser you're using, click SmartBox and type in browser://version.or go to the