Protect: block ads manually
You can disable an inappropriate ad manually and report it.
Report an ad
- Right-click on the ad block that is annoying you.
- Select Complain about ad in the context menu.
Every time you hide an ad, Yandex receives the following:
- The page with the advertising that bothered you.
- Which ad blocks you indicated on this page.
The more such data the Yandex Browser beta version receives, the quicker it learns to distinguish bad ads from good ones to show users ads that aren't bothersome.
Hide annoying ads
- Go to the site that has intrusive advertising.
- Click. At the top of the page, you'll see a message about hiding ads, with the page thumbnail shown under it.
- You can specify exactly which ad is bothering you –– click it and the ad block turns black.
- Click Hide selected ads.
Hide ads on a new tab
When you open a new tab, an ad banner is displayed under the Tableau. We try to display ads that might be interesting to you. If you want to disable ads:
- Under Home screen, click Ad settings.
- Under Home page and new Yandex Browser tab, deselect the Show ads option.