Problems with tabs
- Click .
- In the Syncing section, click Sync settings.
- Go to What to sync and make sure that the Open tabs option is selected.
- In the Performance section, deselect the Use hardware acceleration if possible option.
- Close Yandex Browser using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Q.
- Restart the browser to apply these changes.
- The Restore tabs and groups at startup option in the section is disabled.
- You closed the browser with multiple windows open. After restarting, the browser restores the window that was closed last. Tabs and groups from another window don't open.
- An error occurred in the browser.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + T keyboard shortcut. A new window with the missing tabs will appear.
- Close the empty window.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + Q keyboard shortcut to close the frozen browser processes.
- Restart the browser. The tabs and groups will be restored.
- Open the browser.
- Click the icon to the right of the tabs.
- Click next to the Tableau.
- Open the browser.
- Click the row with the number of tabs from the previous session.
- Open the context menu by right-clicking anywhere on the page and select Print.
- Select the connected printer. The interface switches to print mode.
You can use the task manager to close incorrectly operating tabs and view the Yandex Browser beta version performance statistics. To open the task manager, click or press Shift + Esc.
Close the browser by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Q.
Try turning off the hardware accelerator:
This could happen because:
To access the missing tabs and groups:
If tabs and groups disappeared, and you haven't closed an empty browser window:
If you closed the browser after the tabs and groups disappeared:
Tabs from recently closed browser windows are in the Other window group with an indication of the number of tabs and groups. Select the window, and all the grouped tabs will open in a new browser window.
To view the full list of your previously opened tabs, click Show entire history.
If you closed the browser after the tabs disappeared:
This is normal if two or more browser windows are open: only the current window is closed. If the only window closes and the browser icon remains in the notification area, right-click it and select Close browser. Launch the browser again.
To drag a browser window, use the SmartBox area outside the text field. The mouse pointer should look like . If your mouse cursor looks like when you hover over the SmartBox, move the mouse to the right.