Yandex.Audience is easy to use. Using this service, you can:
- Create audience segments using your own data
For example, to serve ads to your own customers, you upload the personal data from your CRM to Yandex.Audience and use the created segment in your Yandex.Direct ad campaign settings. When creating a segment, your data will be compared with all accumulated Yandex data on users. The segment will include all anonymous identifiers known to Yandex on precisely those you have uploaded.
- Select an audience based on location
You can attract customers who, for example, live near to your store or cafe, or who frequently visit a particular address by creating segments based on location data.
- Work with the audience of your media ads
- Create segments based on tracking pixels and serve ads targeted at those users who, for example, saw your media or video ad.
- Find potential customers with Look-alike technology
You can find users that are similar to your existing customers in terms of their interests and their behavior on the internet. Users found with Look-alike technology are likely to be more interested in your product or service than ordinary internet users. Their anonymous identifiers will be collected in a separate segment which can be used when serving ads.
- Grant access to your segments to other Yandex accounts
You can use one segment to configure ads for several accounts that belong to you in Yandex.Direct and Yandex.Display.
Yandex.Audience has an API that lets you manage your segments and access to them.