When using Yandex.Audience, you may come across the terms listed below.
- Anonymous identifier (deviceid or cookie)
- The unique identifier of the user's mobile app or browser. The ID becomes active when a user uses the app or browser. As segments are updated, inactive anonymous identifiers are removed from the segments, and new ones are added (for example, if a user purchased a new device or reinstalled an app), so that only anonymous identifiers that have been active in the past 30 days remain in the segments.
- Segment reach
- The number of anonymous user identifiers found in the segment. Since one user can use several devices, apps, and browsers, the number of detected users and the segment reach may differ.
- Pixel reach
- The number of detected anonymous identifiers of users who have viewed ads containing the pixel.
- Your own data
- User data provided by the advertiser: phone numbers, emails, and mobile device IDs. The file with your own data must meet the requirements.
- The number of entries in the file with your own data that have matching anonymous identifiers.