Start your professional journey in Applied Data Science. Tel Aviv University Campus Oct 2019 – July 2020
Y-DATA is an intensive one-year career advancement program in data science that bridges the gap between short-term online courses and a full-time MSc-level program.
At Y-DATA, it’s our mission to facilitate careers in data science by equipping our graduates with a comprehensive professional skillset and deep knowledge of the latest developments in AI through course work, industry projects, research seminars, and professional mentorship. Y-DATA is designed by the Yandex School of Data Analysis and taught at Tel Aviv University campus by top-notch experts from the academy and the industry. The program is localized to enhance the Israeli tech community and the global AI ecosystem
• Full access to our Coursera courses for supplementary studies
• Networking and more - ongoing involvement with a community of experts
• Certificate of completion
What will you get:
• Practical experience with full cycle data science industry project
• Three capstone projects from coursework
• Fluency in Python and its relevant tools (scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, numpy)
• Skills and tools needed to build data-intensive apps and successfully manipulate and utilize large volumes of data
• Extensive experience in neural networks and its applications in NLP and computer vision. Familiarity with PyTorch and TensorFlow
• Ability to read scientific papers and present them in a clear and succinct format
Our schedule at a glance
The program runs for one academic year, consisting of two 14-week terms. Students will spend an average of 9 hours per week attending lectures and seminars and a further 10-15 hours working on assignments and projects.