GENERAL TERMS OF YANGO CORPORATE SERVICE
THE USE OF CORPORATE FIXED RIDES SERVICE
1. The Business Customer and/or the Corporate User may order through the Application and/or Web Interface for use of the Service, with respect to a specific ride in the Service Area ("Corporate Fixed Ride").
2. Each order for a Corporate Fixed Ride shall include the pickup location, destination, name and cell phone number of the Corporate User and other information required as may be requested on the Application and/or Web Interface (which may include without limitation the number of stops, number of passengers, information about luggage, toll roads).
3. Following a Request, the Business Customer and/or the Corporate User that made the Order will see a quoted fee for the Request (the "Quoted Fee"). The Quoted Fee shall be subject to changes until the Order is confirmed by the Business Customer and/or the Corporate User.
4. The Quoted Fee for a ride under the Agreement depends upon the demand, traffic conditions, pick-up and/or destination location, order time[and other factors]. It also may differ from the fees quoted for services rendered outside the scope of the Agreement.
5. If during a ride the Customer and/or the Corporate User changes the destination, makes multiple stops, adds passengers, or makes any other deviation(s) as a result of which the parameters of the ride no longer comply with the information provided in its Request, the Quoted Fee may change (either increase or decrease as the case may be (i) regarding that Fixed Ride, or (ii) the Fixed Ride may be canceled.