TERMS OF THE “SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES SUPPORT” OFFER
This document is valid, if it is located at https://yandex.com/legal/support_campaign_ch.
For the purposes of small and medium enterprises support during a pandemic Yandex Europe AG (hereinafter referred to as “Yandex”) runs the present “Small and Medium Enterprises Support” offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”) under the terms specified below (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”).
1. The offer is valid from June 30, 2020, meanwhile, the applications are to be submitted until April 30, 2020.
2. The Offer is organized by Yandex.
3. The Participant in the Offer – is a legal entity, individual entrepreneur or a private individual, who has entered into a corresponding Yandex.Direct services agreement with Yandex. However, if the agreement was concluded before the launch of the Offer, only legal entities, individual entrepreneurs or private individuals having monthly cost of ordered and paid Yandex.Direct services during one (1) year until the date of the beginning of participation in the Offer is less than (excluding VAT) five hundred sixty (560) Euros or six hundred thirty (630) Dollars, or six million five hundred thousand (6,500,000) Uzbekistani Soms, or fifty hundred (50,000) Russian Roubles (depending on the currency of the agreement) may be the Participants in the Offer.
4. In the framework of the present Offer the users of the Yandex Service may be provided with discounts and other bonuses when using such a Service.
The Yandex.Direct service provided under the terms https://yandex.com/legal/oferta_direct_ch is meant by the Service in the framework of the present Offer.
6. The promo codes, bonuses and other privileges provided under the present Offer may be used by the users of the Service only as a discount for payment for the services of the corresponding Service.
Promo codes of Yandex.Direct is provided on the following terms https://yandex.com/legal/promocode_direct_ch
7. The amounts of promo codes, bonuses and other privileges provided by Yandex under the present Offer are specified excluding VAT (if applicable).
8. The promo codes, bonuses and other privileges provided under the present Offer are not paid out in cash as well as not considered in bonus assessment under the agreements, which presuppose their provision.
10. User’s use of the bonuses, discounts and promo codes and other privileges provided by Yandex when using the corresponding Service means a full user’s consent to the present Terms and the terms of the corresponding Service.
11. The organizer of the Offer reserves the right to deny the participation in the Offer of any Participant in the Offer at any stage.
12. The organizer of the Offer reserves the right to suspend or cease the Offer, or amend its terms at any time without explanation. The information on suspension/cessation/amendment of the Terms of the Offer shall be posted at https://yandex.com/legal/support_campaign_ch.
Date of publication: 07.04.2020