Yandex.Music Referral Program
(hereinafter referred to as the" Rules")
This document is a translation of the Rules of Yandex.Music Referral Program in English. In case of conflict between the Russian version of the Rules of Yandex.Music Referral Program and this translation - only the Russian version of the R is legally binding. The Russian version of the Rules can be found here: https://yandex.ru/legal/referralmusic.
Service means Yandex.Music available at: https://music.yandex.comor Yandex.Music Software for mobile devices the copyright whereto is held by Yandex.Mediaservices LLC or its affiliates and the right to use which is granted to Users under the License Agreement available online at: https://yandex.ru/legal/music_termsofuse.
Provider means Yandex.Mediaservices LLC.
Database means a set of sound recordings, texts of pieces of music, music album covers, and other materials available via the Service.
User means an individual using the Service.
Friend means an individual to whom a User sent a Promo Code.
Promo Code means a certain sequence of symbols, which grants access to the Service Database when activated and subject to other Promo Code terms. A Promo Code is provided to a Friend who is not signed up to the Service and to a User who has no paid Subscription and grants access to the Service Database for a term of one (1) calendar month. A Promo Code is provided, if the Friend signed up to the Service, namely, logged in to the Service for the first time and activated the Promo Code.
Website means a web page containing a Promo Code and provision terms.
Referral Program Duration is up to and including December 31, 2019.
Promo Code Duration means theperiod specified on the Website.
These Rules can use terms defined in the following document: License Agreement for the Use of the Yandex.Music Software on Mobile Devices available at: https://yandex.ru/legal/music_mobile_agreement/?lang=en.
1. Service Users can take part in the promotion by sending a Promo Code to Friends.
2. If a Friend signed up to the Service for the first time and activated a Promo Code received from a User, the User and Friend can activate the Promo Codes.
3. A Promo Code cannot be activated, if a User already has a paid subscription to access the Service Database. However, such User can send the Promo Code to a Friend as this Program prescribes.
4. A User with no paid subscription to access the Database may use a Promo Code for each Friend he/she brought only once.
5. A User may be granted access to the Service Database under a Promo Code for no more than six (6) Periods in a row, each equal to one (1) calendar month.
6. A Promo Code can be used by one User and one Friend only once.
7. To prevent misuse and/or abuses of Promo Codes, the Provider reserves the right to take other actions not expressly specified in these Rules to check whether a Program participant uses a Promo Code as per these terms and conditions and to deny Promo Code activation, if respective abuses and/or misuse of the Promo Code are revealed.
8. A Promo Code can be unavailable for technical reasons, if a User or Friend failed to update Yandex.Music mobile application to the latest version available and/or for other reasons.
9. A Promo Code sent to a Friend means that a User accepted these Terms in full.
10. A Promo Code activated by a User or Friend means that the User or Friend accepted these Terms and terms of the License Agreement for the Use of the Yandex.Music Software on Mobile Devices (available at: https://yandex.ru/legal/music_mobile_agreement/?lang=en) in full.